Monday, March 5, 2007

Bike of the month

Each Month, I plan on publishing a "Bike of the Month". Some will be private, submitted by you, others will be bikes I have seen and /or ridden. I am consumed with choppers right now as my search for my next ride continues, so I have two this month, my favorite is the Big Bear Venom, mentioned in previous postings and made in Big bear, California





The next is the BSM bar chopper from Swift, made in Phoenix, Arizona.

Both are good looking machines and soft tails. Both have a different set of features but and both are clearly on my radar screen. I would love to know which you think is the nicer. Being a big fan of Candy Red, which ever I decide on will be Candy Red. Albeit, my choice may be neither of these two.

Also, this month, the Spirit gets three new mods and when done, I will publish pics of those and for those interested, I will have a link to the procedures.

For now and from the Dragoon, Cheers.

No comments: