Monday, March 5, 2007

Spring is in the Air!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Spring. For some of us the riding season never ends, for others, it has just or is about to begin. How do we celebrate. Well, I do at least 30 miles of pleasure riding everyday. I also used to commute 104 miles return from work everyday, but I have left that job. So, to kick off my season, which is really just warmer weather as I can ride all year around down here, I rode to Palm Desert this weekend, and what a ride. I was just beginning to descend down the mountain on the 74 when I came across my favorite view point. I pulled over to take a peak and there must have been at least 30 bikes there. Everybody was chatting with everyone else and there was a good mix of bikes. I could not tell if they all knew each other or if it was a few groups that happen to stop at about the same time. In either event, I was just about to get on my way when one scary looking sole approached me and said “if you wait 5 minutes, you can join us as we go down the mountain”. I waited and had the extreme pleasure of riding into the city amidst a wide variety of very loud and mean looking bikes. It was a great feeling, not just because of the attention it garnered, but because it was the truest expression of the brotherhood of bikers. Lets do our best to keep that brotherhood very strong and very apparent to those who are not bikers.

In about a month, a new online shop for biker accessories will make its debut. There, you will be able to get the latest in modulator technology and at a price that has never been met by any other modulator on the market. Also, a series of wiring harness’ to help take the load of your light accessories off the starter switch yet still allow seemless control of your high and low beams. There are many accessories that require an additional relay and fuse to ensure they do not overload the bikes regular electrical systems, and there will be both a single and a dual relay product available on that site. I will list it here when it comes on line. Two more fascinating products will also become available solely from this site shortly after they open their ‘doors” and I am not at liberty to divulge them, but currently I am testing them and so far I am impressed. When things get in full swing, I will let you all know.

Why not take a moment and drop a note and let us know what you are doing for you and your bike for spring, any toys you are planning on adding to the ride and or any interesting products you have come across.

Thanks

Dragoon

No comments: